Packages departure dates starting February 03, 2019
Last departure date starting March 24, 2019
February 03 – Depart Winnipeg by Train (Via rail 2 overnight travel)
February 05 – Arrive in Churchill
February 05 – 06 – Overnights in Churchill
February 07 – Depart Churchill by Calm Air flight
Please contact for available dates
Churchill Package Price:
$1770.00 + taxes = $1,956.22/per person based on double occupancy.
Single supplement $298+taxes for the two nights
Via Rail rates to Churchill:
Seat only: $217.35
Upper Berth: $512.40
Lower Berth: $604.80
*All meals included in Berth or Cabin pricing
Calm Air flight Churchill to Winnipeg:
*Please note Rail & Flight pricing are subject to availability
– 2 Nights accommodation at the Aurora Inn
– 2 Evenings at Nights Under Lights camp
– Breakfast included in room, lunches and dinners provided by local restaurants and snacks available during the evening
– Dog Sled ride with Wapusk Adventures
– Town and Area tour with Nanuk Operations
– Museum Tour
-All shuttles and transfers from the train and to the airport provided either by us or the hotel for the airport shuttle and shuttles to and from Nights Under Lights including the ability to leave anytime during the evening if they wish with a free taxi shuttle back to the hotel.
Whats Not Included
– Alcoholic beverages
– Accommodation in Winnipeg
– Transport to and from Winnipeg
Accommodation: Aurora Inn
Northern owned and operated, The Aurora Inn offers spacious accommodation with northern hospitality. Located within steps of Churchill’s restaurants, bars, shopping and recreation facilities. The Inn’s spacious 2 story loft apartment suites feature a living room and equipped kitchen on the main floor and have a 3 piece bath and a queen size bed or two double beds in the 2nd story loft. They provide ideal setting for families and small groups, business travelers and those in need of extended stays.
Aurora Inn features fully equipped kitchens with complimentary in room coffee and tea, private baths and showers, laundry service, cable T.V with movie station, VCR’s and/or DVD players, 24 hour automated telephone system with voice mail, fax, wireless high speed internet hot spot and high speed public access terminal. The Aurora Inn is wheel chair accessible.
What you need to bring
– Warm clothing! Winter jacket, pants, good boots, neck warmer, beanie, gloves
(we suggest having thin gloves under mitts so you can remove your hands to manipulate a camera without exposing your skin)
– Extra batteries! The cold will drain your battery life, and because we are off grid and running a eco friendly power system we don’t have much options for charging on site.
Keep on top of your charging in town and make sure your devices and camera batteries are charged before coming out for the evening!
– If you have USB power banks to charge your phone and a USB charger for your camera batteries we suggest bringing these to be prepared!
During your stay in Churchill the Activities are the following:
– Evening Visits to Nights Under Lights Yurts
– Dog sledding with Wapusk Adventures
– Half day town and area tour with Nanuk Operations
– Museum Tour