Simply Summer – Photography/Adventure in Churchill
July 2019 – 8 Nights/9 Days July 25th – August 2nd
$5799.95 + Taxes = $6,351.20 (based on double occupancy) /$6919.95 + Taxes = $7,601.25 single supplement
- Return flights Winnipeg – Churchill
- 2 Nights accommodation in Winnipeg at the Radisson Hotel
- 6 Nights accommodation in Churchill at the Polar Inn
- 2 x private zodiac tours
- tundra buggy tours
- ground based tours for photography and wildlife
- Ithica Hike
- Sloops Cove Hike
- A night at Nights Under Lights (weather and aurora permitting)
- Hotel transfers
- Goodbye dinner
Does NOT include
- Meals (unless stated above)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Extra tours such as Helicopters, Kayaking, Paddle Boarding etc. These can be booked if required.
Tour Documents / Booking
Simply Summer Booking form
Nanuk Waiver form
Simply Summer Sample Itinerary
Churchill Activities included:
- Spend time on the water on 2 x two hour long private Zodiac Tours searching for polar bears, Beluga Whales and other wildlife along the coast.
- Spot Beluga whales in and around the Churchill River.
- Experience the culture of dog mushing.
- Explore the beautiful landscapes on walking tours.
- Enjoy the rich culture of Churchills historic sites and imagine how life was here before.
- Go out on a Tundra Buggy to look for wildlife.
- Explore Churchills iconic Ship wreck the Ithica, and Plane wreck Miss Piggy.
- Bring your camera and photograph everything along the way!